Monday, October 18, 2010

while I blink

Last week went by and there wasn't so much as a blurt and nary a blog. It was a pretty decent week it seems.

The show I blogged about went well last Saturday. I recorded the entire thing and spent sunday mixing it and running a few errands. Devin put on of my recordings to the video and we came up with this.

Monday was spent I presume in some sort of resting capacity. I recall working and getting home from work. I then went for a run. I wanted to go for a run through the Corralitas Red Car Property which I had recently discovered while reading the internet. It's a beautiful patch of nature in the middle of the city and I was suprised that I'd never heard more about it. The run was uneventful but very pretty. On this night I explored the area south of fletcher ave and west of riverside drive.

Tuesday I went to Malibu and worked on the studio rebuild with Hoagie and Ben. We poured concrete in an effort to level one section of the floor. The work went pretty quick and I found myself home faster then I expected to be.

Wedenesday we had a spur of the day invite to join Devin and Dylan at the TV Academy theatre for a viewing of "Let Me In". I was cautious, because I loved the original film and the remake seemed a bit too soon, and shortening the title scared me. It was well done though and I enjoyed it and have no complaints.

Thursday after work I went for another run to go explore some more of the redcar right of way. This time I ran down the LA river again taking a look at where it used to cross the river, and then went north of fletcher up the public stair case to waverly. Fun run!

Friday I stopped off on my way home and got my oil changed. I always feel lighter after performing this task. I then picked up a few supplies and sundries and headed home for a night in with my significant. She made Mahi Mahi tacos and we watched some television.

Saturday I woke up early and went to Craig's house to work. We trimmed trees and raked the yard. Saturday night Angela and I went to the scream awards at the Greek Theatre. We followed it up with a late dinner at the house of pies. It was soo much fun.

Sunday We woke up and worked around the house.

Now I'm back at work.

2 comments:

Devin Tait said...

What pie did you have at the house of pies?

Scarlet said...

Enjoyed watching the performances, looks like you guys had fun and everything is coming together!