Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Difference




I've been doing a bit of dieting and it's doing wonders. I've been at it about 13 days now and I'm down about 19 pounds. I had taken a week off running during this process since it's hard to find the energy when I'm restricting my carbohydrate in take. I went for my first run since droping some wieght the other night and my it felt great. At first I thought it was all just because I was lighter, that I was able to run faster, then I realized it also had to do with that I've been eating so much better. Also there is probably an added measure of confidence that comes from feeling slimmer. Whatever the reason it rocks. I was starting to think that I was getting older now and that I'd always feel a bit slugish on a run, not the case this week. A very nice feeling.

I've been working on my reverb nation page a bit, keeping myself motivated to get more work done. It's working.

Have some recording scheduled tonight to have Angela do some more vocals on one of Devin's Tunes. I'm excited to get to it!

2 comments:

aes9999 said...

How fun! I'm jealous - I'm getting fat again. Ugh. Always a constant struggle.

Scarlet said...

Adrienne, you're not fat and Brandon, you're not old! Eating healthy, that's priceless!