Sunday, September 12, 2010

Backyard Blogger

Angie and I are at her grandmother's house in san diego this weekend. I'm enjoying a moment to myself in the back yard, alternating between reading "as I lay dying" and making notes to myself.

In my jottings I have listed songs that I have found in going through my archives and songs I am currently working on that I might not care to use for Turbo Sunshine. In making the list it occurs to me that it is rather long. Thinking now that I will split them into 2 different s no s albums. The more polished and accessible will be "Albino Elephant" and the rougher, rawer often older tracks will be a sort of out take album called "the odds".
This plan is sitting well with me on a peaceful sunday afternoon. This will could put a tidy bow on top of the last 10 years of my creative life at just the right time too. New burners are beginning to boil.

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

1 comment:

Scarlet said...

Glad to think of you sitting out in SD and also having time for your music! I, too, am sitting out while Royal basks in the sun. It is a beautiful day in KC. If you haven't read Adrienne's latest blog, check it out, it is very funny!