Friday, February 19, 2010

Weekend Overdrive

I've got projects. I'm all talk and no action. I have become a project starter and not a project finisher. I'm going to change all of that this weekend. Here is my extremely ambitious list of things I want to finish this weekend. They will require focus and computer time.

1. Clean our ugly oven. Mandatory
2. Do Laundry. Mandatory
3. Finish Mixing/Mastering Alien Nation Mandatory
4. Finish Mixing/Mastering Invis Matter's My Girl Wants to Party All the Time Mandatory
5. Rehearse for Invisible Material Video Shoot Mandatory
6. Finish Reprogramming drums for Sleepy Town
7. Finish Mixing and Mastering on I like the Way
8. Re-write First Chapter of More Possible Than Perfect
9. Exercise Mandatory
10. Breath Optional

I'm excited you see, I have purpose and I need to get to it. Finishing things is good business.

No comments: