Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Who Shall Enherit This Post?

Oh Boy, it's been far to long since I've clicked any keys taht were connected directly with this blog. Click Click Click by special request.

I feel really good about many things right now, and I'm also very nervous about some things, and down right disgusted and unhappy about others.

For starters, I feel physically really good. I've been eating right and exercising, and that is just nice. Not drinking either which has been a wonderful feeling. My energy level is at a high point, so I'm actually getting things done.

In less than two weeks, my new band Invisible Material will make their live debut. I'm very excited about this. We are back at a place I've played many times, The Anarchy Library. I love the venue, and I'm really enjoying being in this band. To be playing our first show, gone into the studio twice and never even raised our voices to one another is refreshing.
Before I go into that though, I will mention that we wouldn't even be playing this show had a bass player not fallen out of the sky and fit in just perfect. His name is Ben and he has been playing a massive double bass with us. It's so nice to be in a full band of steady members. I havn't had that really since just out of high school, and even then bass was played on a keyboard.
Last night Angela and I went to Ben's house and Angela chatted with Bens wife while Ben and I jammed out the songs. Good times.

I've also been writing and recording some stuff for another project which I briefly hinted about in one of my last posts. Since then I've shipped a track off to Ronnie and he's added bass and drums to it. Now I'm just awaiting a few more parts and seeing hwere it goes. I also have a basic structure demo worked out for 2 other songs for this project.

Home life is very nice. Angela and I have been cooking a lot, and coming up with many creative ways to eat better. Just the other day I learned that marinated baked tofu can be amazing!

So things are trucking and I'm loving it. I plan to pick up the blog again, let me earn back your readership, by actually posting something for you to read!

Ta Ta...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds wonderful!