Friday, September 25, 2009

In a Magic World

Oh yes! Another blog in the same week. I woke up feeling good today. It is a magic world after all, and magic is attained in small triumphs. Last night as I was coming home I walked through our garage. On the walls of our garage are storage units, which the far less than competent management of our building has managed to "lose track of" over the years. They are now first come first serve, which sucks if you are just moving in. Last night as I walked through I cam across 2 of them recently abandoned. The holy joy! I left the building in a hurried rush and went to home depot and bought 2 locks, when I returned they where still open. I slid my brand new locks into each latch like the flag claiming my new land. This minor triumph has me floating. We may now begin emptying items from our closets, and reducing general clutter in our place. A small improvement in quality of life, which makes the world a little more magic!

My muscles hurt today, basically all of them. I have been in the gym every evening this week and I feel great for it. Couple that with eating right and sleeping more and you get more magic. Oh how nice.

I have been neglecting my novel lately. I need to get back at it. This is a good reason to blog more, once I start my fingers to writing then I start my mind to spinning and soon it seems natural to open th document again, and spend some time putting something down.

My sister bought a house. My little sister. I would like a house, or at least to live in one. I'm tired of shared walls. I'm considering going back to school. I have a couple ideas of what I may like to do, but nothing concrete. I wonder about the time factor. I guess the way I see it I just have to trade a little now for more later? Possible. I have always been pretty busy, and I'm sure I could deal with being a little bit more busy. I've always felt like I had 2 full time jobs between working and being in a band. But going to school, being in a band, regularly exercising and maintaining some sort of a social life, is this possible? The thought scares me, which is a good indication that I should do it.

I'm very hungry all the sudden.

I'm listening to the Eels right now. I am pretty in love with them.

Bless your day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

School is good...training is good too!