Friday, January 25, 2008

patter

Yes, the rain continues. You know that phraase about pouring? Let's make an effort to apply it to the positive things one can engage in. Let us try to be better friends. More empathetic people.
But let us stick to our guns to. Lets us fire from the hip. Let us have the good instinct to not regret those shots. Let us.

I'm going to have a great day today. I'm smitten with the grey. I've been more productive in it's presence. Maybe I need to move to Portland.

All the possibilities.

I'm going to sit calmly back, and make a list of things that I'd like to see transpire in the new year.

1. Elect a new president.
2. Learn more Mandolin Chords.
3. Finish the the third Shitting Glitter Album.
4. Finish the Fourth Shitting Glitter Album.
5. Run More than last year.
6. Read Ulysses - Then make Jason explain it.
7. Spend more time with Jason. Somehow, Some way.
8. Start blogging short pieces of fiction.
9. Play in Greece.
10. Be a good person.

No comments: