Thursday, January 31, 2008

Before I Sputter Out

So much to be done. After a day or two of feeling a bit less than thrilled about all things, I've regained my thrills. I am back deeply on top of them. If you are sitting there in ponderance of why, then I'll tell you that time heals all wounds. If that doesn't satisfy you then I will tell you things are looking up. Then I'll change the subject.

I had a great idea last night. SG has a song that was floundering in a limbodic state, not certain of it's fate and our new album. My brand spanking idea though shot it in the arm with adrenaline. We have been waiting to collaborate with an old friend, a certain bisexual electro punk rapper, who won't be named until he consents to the collaboration. I'm really excited about the prospect, I am shocked I didn't think of him for this song earlier.

The song is called Milk Money. It's a school yard bully scenario. It will feature rad trade off lyrics and a super hot beat. I'm in it to win it.

This whole business of attempting to entertain people is the oddest. What an ego trip we are all on. Why bother?! There just happens to be something in certain people that needs to do this. We are all crazy for it.

*****

I like to make those five stars when I've essentially finished the blog but for what ever reason I don't want to stop typing. Now you are in on an obvious secret of my blog.

Lots of shows are coming up. This tomorrow is a fun one at the Anarchy Library. I enjoy playing in that place, always. It really suits me.

No comments: