Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I Feel a Sin Coming On


Today our new CD Sidesaddle Sweet Talk is in stores. Our goal was to have it finished and ready to go in time for LA Pride, and we did it. The packaging looks lovely and the sounds are great. I'm very pleased with the finished product.

Now we gear up for Pride, the biggest weekend for our beloved chosen home of West Hollywood. You can always tell as Pride approaches there are more people around, going out to eat and out to bars.





Here is a window display at some clothing place, LASC I think, it advertises an appearance by Angeline:

Last night Amy and I ate at Tango Grill, I took this picture because I love where Tango Grill is and the way Santa Monica Blvd looks from a table there.
This photo was taken Sunday by the afternoon drink that got totally out of bounds and ended up being a mobile party of folks that gained steam and picked up people through a variety of scene settings. Several unfortunate people ended up going into work having just hit the pillow before the alarm went off. Do we ever learn?
This is me, on the other side of that there camera/phone.

3 comments:

Scarlet said...

It must have been a lonnnng Monday @ work!

Enneirda said...

I haven't had one of those mornings for a while...though they're distant memory can give me a hangover just thinking about it now :) MISS YOU!

ronsolo said...

Oh yeah!