Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Bob - RIP

Amy's Dad would have just celebrated his birthday Sunday, were he still alive, here are some photos for him:



A very dear friend Myless Matisse lost his mother yesterday, I copied his myspace bulletin and post it here with love. Myles is a wonderful soul and he gives sound advice at the end.

Date:
Jun 4, 2007 02:54 PM

Subject:
My Mother Died Today...

Body:
I wanted to reach out through this bulletin and let everyone know at one time about my world...

My mom died today at 3.05pm in Atlanta at my sister's after struggling with cancer. In April, I got to spend an entire month back east with her and spend some amazing time loving, caring for and helping. Playing cards, preparing her food, watching TV, talking, laughing, putting scrapbooks together...it was a great month. Coming back out to California last month was tough, but it was what she wanted. Not knowing how long she really had left, she didn't want me to leave my life on hold indefinately. I'm just glad I got to spend a month full of meaning with her...knowing it would more than likely be the last time I see her again.

Over this past weekend, my sister called and had me speak one last time with her on the phone. By this point, she couldn't answer back, but could hear so I thanked her, let her know I loved her and that all was okay with me here in Hollywood.

Just to let everyone know, I'm doing well considering and realize I'm in a place in life that is on the right path. I'm happy, healthy and working on my talents daily. That's what my mom wanted for me most.

Make sure and take time for those closest to you and for those whose mothers are still alive, each moment is an opportunity to share, talk, love, laugh, cry and treasure with them. Before you know it, they'll be gone.

No comments: