Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Distracted Tractor

I've been dead baby tired this past I don't know how many weeks, and this is my stated reason for not blogging about all things I will later wonder why I didn't blog about. I'm comfortable with this, and because you can see words begining to be worded again you can be comfortable with this as well.

I'm pretty happy today, because I've had good sleep. It's too bad that we humans have to often get up when we are not yet ready, I think we'd all be in much better moods if this were not the case. Wouldn't you agree? An alarm is in fact alarming, and it's pretty well understood that waking up to something alarming is bad, yet we do it nearly everyday. There have got to be some serious social ramifications to this method of dealing with sleep. I for one as a result can be a total non blogging dick face when I have been forced from bed by something alarming at an hour which is in fact nothing less than shocking and illogical.



So I've been a distracted tractor, which is to say I've been working, just not always in the most useful of ways. A tractor when not properly operated can cause much damage, thus far Iv'e only taken down a hedge row and a barb wire fence. Luck would have it.

I'm excited though. Things are good. The new CD is fun for me, people are hearing it and liking it. It's avaliable for purchase where ever it is avaliable. I think everyone should own a copy.

Playing at Los Angeles Pride was good. I wore a lot of gold and black. I have played better shows. I enjoyed myself.

The parade which predeeded Pride was great too. I really enjoyed handing out flyers for the first time in a long time. We handed out something like 2500 of them. Wowza.

This is a picture of wine with Katherine Hepburn.

I wish I had more pictures of wine.

This variety is a $9 French Pinot Noir. I enjoy it.

I don't know why it's posing in our restroom with Kat.

Good Luck everyone, we've all got a lot to do, lets get to it!

1 comment:

Scarlet said...

Alarms have to be alarming to wake some people up who would otherwise sleep away their lives! You can sleep when you are dead!