Thursday, March 16, 2006

How it feels to be!

My self Brandon is about to turn 27, cynics say any of us could go at any time. I say this is too fine a time to go, I think it merits waiting out. I can be very flittery, easily effected and downright moody, but I have come to learn over the ages that I am for certain an optimist. I have tried on the half full glass, as a teen and young man but it never looked right to me. I will say though I dislike that metaphor for the outlook argument. I for one look at a half full glass and want to fill it up, it in fact bugs me. I'll leave the table to refill a half full soda, because I know that if I don't do it now, it may be a bad time later, and then I'll just be kicking myself, not unlike when you pass up a chance to go to the rest room.

Chances abound. Lots of chances. I plan on taking a lot of these chances. I'm going to New York in one month.

No comments: