Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Cool Water

Outer space was nice! Good to be back in cyberspace!
I've had a few things to talk about but I got out of the habit of doing it here. My energy level has been low, I'm working on that. I did some re-reading of this time last year and I was certainly on a bit of a self improvement kick, I'm still the same self so I think I'll pick that up again.
More band things in the wings, but again I'm going to stick with my superstition and not mention them by name, for to intone a deep desire yet unfulfilled in a blog is at the very blackest root of bad luck.

My folks were in town over the weekend. I love when they visit! They are so adult and caring, I'm pretty pleased as punch to have them in my life, accepting and supportive of this strange motion I and my mates are on. Blessed.

I'm gonna come back around here more. This week I will eat better. I will go on a run. I will write you all a poem. I am learning to play boogie bass lines on the piano.

I wanna eat the big apple.

No comments: