Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Week Humper

Half way through on the week of promises. I have accomplished some of them. I wrote a little Poem. I finished my book and started a new one. I am very nearly finished mixing on the single. I have walked home from work, but not yet walked in the morning, in fact I woke up late again today so I had to drive.
I'm going to pause here to wonder about why I can't seem to wake up consistently on time these last few weeks. Is my late waking symptomatic of something? Does my alarm clock not function as well as it once did? Do I care less about getting to work on time. There are no answers to these questions.
I am still eating very poorly, this will cause me to end up more portly. I drank with the best of fishes last night also. I haven't handled any of that love nonsense either, but at least the poem was short and without title.

No comments: