Thursday, March 24, 2005

Gads

It's been a while since I have felt the nudge to blog, I have no proper reasons or excuses to share at this time. Carrie, who is this lonely blogs lone reader or at least lone commenter, was in town for a visit, I'll refrain from getting deeply into the emotional effect of a visit from the wipp, but lets just say that there always is one.
I'm getting instant messages from several angles at this very moment, it makes blogging hard.
My Aunt, Uncle and Cousin have been in town since Monday, the day the wipp left (or at least tried to leave). It's always a little difficult to have out of town Visits from folks who don't know Los Angeles, it takes living here to see the reality, past the seemingly endless ball of traffic and expense, and I often feel embarrassed that folks are getting an incorrect impression of the life. On the other side of the coin it's been great to see a family that means a great deal to me, it makes me long for the ability to live in Two places at once. I would love the chance to go make an album in my uncle's basement.
I have had a delay in finishing the Lady Slipper single, I imagine I'll get around to it this weekend.

No comments: