Friday, November 19, 2004

Okay, A Good Day

I am really just blogging so that I can say I blogged everyday this week. I have nothing else of any worth to note. I slept well last night and woke up hungry for laffy taffy. I stop almost every morning at liquor time liquor for them. Luckily I have nearly eaten the entire supply at liquor time liquor, I will have to stop soon. I love those stupid little taffys.

Buddy Insists on licking my hands, maybe because they have been covered in laffy taffy.

I thought about the album all day yesterday, and when I finally got home I didn't even work on it. We did go out for a nice dinner at CPK, and then we looked at doggies. We talked ourselves out of buying new jeans.

I am hungry now. I wish there was laffy taffy at the Mexican market. I would purchase some if there was, hint hint, MR. Mexican market worker who I know reads my fucking blog. Why don't you order laffy taffy? ASSHAT.


No comments: