Tuesday, November 16, 2004

My Head is Awful today.

EEshka.
I have such a stupid cold stemming from the aforementioned Hollywood cold. What a dork I am. Last night was catch up night. Too lazy to do much laundry we went and purchased new socks and underwear. Then we came home and cleaned our messy life as best as we could. An attempt at an early retirement did not go so well, the laugh track on the bad sitcom show was just too much and I had to leave the room and play the bass some.
I have been thinking about the bass a fair deal, I am liking playing it. My fingers hurt today and I did not even get a decent take on anything except "The Amnesty Party". I did decide that I'll play the four string on "High and Tight", "R.S.O." "Grady" and "Guerilla".
I can't think for all this snot in my head.

No comments: