Friday, November 12, 2004

It's working, just working slow

It appears that forcing myself to abandon the political has allowed me to start blogging again. I seem to have forgotten that paying attention and caring only seems to encourage those fuck faces.

Last night we ate barbecue, liked the fine meat eaters we are then headed home where Amy crawled into bed with a host of ailments. Devin and I held fast to the front room and plowed throughout the waters Free Alongside Ship. Last night we worked on the infant song The Amnesty Party; rich in concept and beauty, such high hopes i have for it.

I dug the bass guitar I inherited from Billy out of the closet the other day, I checked it's neck and changes the strings. I have not played much bass on SG recordings, but I have the bug to play those fat strings and I imagine that I'll work them in as often as I can.


No comments: