Thursday, August 12, 2004

Ground Up

Last night I typed an email to my long lost cousin while hitting play and record for my Brother who was playing a beautiful piano part on a keyboard. I'm not the most involved producer but I will on occasion go so far as to make you turkey bacon to get the take. Devin was recording the backbone for a stripped down version of Shitting Glitters next single, "The Incomparable White Six". The windows were wide open so the neighbors got what I consider to be a treat, but nothing is free so if they want to hear the music with out the beep beep click of the click track then they are going to have to fork over just a little cash. And if the neighbors would prefer to hear nothing at all then they best send over some major cash cause no one in our band can pay for studio time.

No comments: