Friday, June 11, 2004

Alba Queer Kee

I'm all bundles of excitement, thinkin' bout travel. I'm always traveling forward in time, but I'm not always aware of it. Today I have the privilege of traveling not only in time, but in space as well and if my good luck holds, tonight my head will hit the pillow in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
I play very queer guitar in a very gay band called "Shitting Glitter". Apparently a group of gay New Mexicans are getting together this weekend, and they wanted some other gay people to come play music for them, we had told them if they were going to do that then we would be really interested in playing our music and they said "we want you guys to be a part of this thing, it would make us proud." So Shitting Glitter is heading to Albuquerque to play queer music for gay pride.
***
I have an obsession with traveling to Easter Island. I've heard it costs around $8,000 to fly there. I'm not really that into the huge head statues, but I bet they are okay. My attraction stems from the history of the island, and from the complete isolation. I have been told there are really great shopping malls there.

No comments: