Monday, June 29, 2015

Random Image Roundup

 I love how easy it is to put phone images into my blog now.  W/ googles auto backup feature it's really quick and simple and I don't have to take extra steps.  Here are my feet and my phone reminding me of where I parked at the UCLA campus while I was there last friday to scout the Pauley Pavillion for a an upcoming show.
 This is creepy and kinda scary and absolutely authentic.  The owner who showed it to me keeps it in his truck because he doesn't like it in his house.  I'm not so sure I'd like to have Adolf in my home or my car.
 This selfie was to show my beard to my injured boss who hasn't seen me much in a year.
 this is me feeding a cat treat to Frusciante with chopsticks.  What's more racist, the picture of Adolf or this?
 Angie and I play a game called "is it pee or is it apple juice".  Every time we see a bottle containing a yellow liquid we say... "is it pee or is it apple juice?"  then we say, "Spoiler alert, it's always pee".  While walking down to rehearsal with the Traitors the other night I saw this though... what is a man to think?
 There is a famous store in LA called Trashy Lingerie and their mannequins are busted.  
 A couple of weeks ago we went to celebrate a wedding anniversary at Largo and parked nearby.
 While killing time waiting I felt compelled to document their dead stares.





After seeing these dead eyes a man needs a beer.  Here's to another week passed and another new start.

2 comments:

Scarlet said...

Interesting collection of photos!

aes9999 said...

I like random picture roundup!