Thursday, December 06, 2012

One Sided Saga pt. 17

no more talk of small storage spaces Sunday, January 6, 2002 6:32 PM

I never really acted growing up. unless you count lying...so then maybe, but only while sneezing. oh my, the humor. did you do any acting other than garage sale?

i didn't manage to find any clothes. i got side tracked early on though and had to go see kurt.

i wrote you a song today. even recorded it. not much of a song, just acoustic guitar and some vocals. i felt like creating something today and since i had so much fun writing a song for courtney i thought i'd try it with you, and you were kind of on my mind so hey... i must apologize, because it's not a very good song, but it will have to do. i'll tell you from the onset, it's based on a poor metaphor and goes down hill from there. i wouldn't take it all too seriously...but for what it's worth, i'll send it to you in a minute or two. if you don't get it, just let me know.

oh, yeah, weeknights are cool with me, i'm pretty well free this whole week other than work, so just let me know what would work for you.

is there anyone you absolutely hate?

brandon

No comments: