Thursday, May 17, 2012

Things I find in my books

I have started reading The World According To Garp again.  I picked up my well worn copy, complete with missing cover and started to read.  I do love the book.  As I finished my first session of reading I leafed through the pages to find something to mark my spot, and I came across the item pictured above.  It's a second hand book.  I really like to think this particular book has been to Norway when I have not.  
This particular book mark happens to be a ticket stub to a funicular.  It's the most popular tourist attraction in Bergen, Norway.  


1 comment:

Scarlet said...

I am sure you will make it to Norway before I do, but I would like to go one day, too. Garp is also one of my very favorite books, what else have you read lately that you can recommend? I am pretty much stuck because of my Middle School reading and my book club choices. I pick out things just for myself once in a while, but generally I feel like I don't have much time for pleasure reading.
Enjoyed your pics, keep them coming!