Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Good and the Bad Things with Simone.

Our most beloved cat Simone was scary sick all last week. After several trips to the vet, some messy rounds of assisted feeding and medication he seems to be on the mend. He was diagnosed with Hyper Thyroid. He had lost a fair amount of weight and his appetite all but stopped. He is still being picky about food, I've taking to waking early than I'm accustomed in order to see that he eats. It's getting better though and I am just happy to live in an age where animals have access to healthcare.

As you could see from the pictures Angela and I went to Palm Springs this past saturday/sunday. Angela's friend from San Diego got married at the Ace Hotel in a fun, informal ceremony. This was my first overnight visit to Palm Springs. We were talking about coming back before we even left the city limits on Sunday. For a holiday weekend both the drive too and from were very much free of traffic. Our accommodations at the Palm Canyon Travel Lodge were exactly as advertised, afford-ably hip~! The landscape around Palm Springs makes me feel at peace. I really do adore the West of the States. It is certainly where I feel most at home.

The set list for the inaugural Turbo Sunshine show has finally been settled. 1. Hey Citizen 2. I Need A Priest 3. Welcome to the Fallout 4. Beat of the Broken Hearted 5. Doom Sensation

Angela has been hired full-time/permanent at her new job. I'm so proud of her. I'm looking forward to seeing where this new journey takes her. It's been nothing but hard work and no reward for her for the past couple years, and now it's finally starting to pay off. yep, good things.

2 comments:

AirRaidPatrol said...

How old is your cat?

Brandonbodt said...

He's 13