Tuesday, June 10, 2008

All the New - A bit of the Old

I Just got a new BlackBerry Curve and I have been loving it. Here is a some fucking around I've done with it.
Devin prepares vegetables with too large of a knife at his home. He had a pride kick off party that was very well appointed.






Here is Angela, looking cute as ever as she accompanied me to see one of my all times favorite bands Local H at the Troubadour. I had fun seeing them again, it made me feel 25 again.




Here we have another shot from Devin's & Dylan's Pride Party. This is their new wall paint job and new mirror. Dylan and Marc appear in the mirror if you can't tell.




Here is a still life from Angela's apartment. I was sitting on the couch enjoying the look of it when I snapped this photo. The flowers were a gift for Angie from thoughtful Devin when he had come by earlier in the week to watch "Behind The Mask, The Rise of Leslie Vernon" I actually enjoyed the movie a fair amount. It's a funny idea.





Frusciante the most little boy cat there is.




Me.


Sample video tour of the work place. It's not great quality but its nice to get that much video out of a phone.

My phone also comes in handy for having an Mp3 player and a Headphone Jack. I was able to last night lie in bed and listen to the first two albums in the S no S catalog. It was really a very fun experience. Listening to music that you wrote and recorded years ago is funny, it's like listening to hit songs from years back you haven't heard for years, only it's a totally solitary experience because no one else has any clue about it. It's actually rather amazing. There are aspects that are cringe worthy, but I was surprised by how much surprised me.

It actually led me to upload one of the early ones to the stagnant S no S Myspace, thus making it a little less stagnate.

1 comment:

Scarlet said...

Played all of your songs, really enjoyed them, again. Interesting how the # of plays decreased as the list went down. Perhaps you should change the order up?