Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Wheels Turn

I have stopped by here today to place a bit of a marker in my blog. Things are changing in my life. I have no desire to blog these changes. This is not the kind of thing you blog about. Unless you are emotionally 14 and happen to blog on myspace.
This marker will exist as a silent monument to personal change. If I know you, and you read this blog, I think I've talked to all 5 of you... but if I missed someone you should perhaps email me. I would be surprised to learn of your existence.

I have a HUGE blister on my right foot. I went for a very long hike on Sunday and it kicked my ass. I have also been running a lot. I have been running in Nichols Canyon, on a fabulous little fire road/Trail. I don't know how long it is but it's very strenuous. I began 2 weeks ago just running up and down it. Last week I started to run up it, then back down, only to turn around at the half way point and run up the steepest part again. Friday and yesterday I was having so much fun that I just stated to run the entire thing twice. It's really a beautiful spot. The sun is setting, there is often a breeze and on a clear day you can see the entire west side all the way to the ocean.

I have been thinking a lot about writing songs again. There are melodies in my head, some of them have words. I am excited to be engaging in that again. There is so much to do in this life.

No comments: