Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I'm not planning on going solo

tahitidreamin: well here we go again trying to win the tix
tahitidreamin: this sucks
tahitidreamin: i dont' like their phone system thing

tahitidreamin: guess what i just won for you baby?
buckglitter: YAY!
buckglitter: YOU ROCK!
tahitidreamin: i cannnnnot believe that
tahitidreamin: fuck
buckglitter: I just told melvena!
buckglitter: fuck what?
buckglitter: why you say fuck?
buckglitter: what?
tahitidreamin: i rock
buckglitter: yes!
tahitidreamin: that is sooo cool
buckglitter: melvena was shocked!
tahitidreamin: i'm excited
tahitidreamin: i am a winner
buckglitter: craig over heard and said, she needs to be playing the lottery!
buckglitter: you are so cool!
buckglitter: I love you!
buckglitter: I can't fucking believe you won!
buckglitter: jesus!
buckglitter: you scare me!
buckglitter: that is the best christmas present ever!
buckglitter: how many tickets?
tahitidreamin: 2
tahitidreamin: i am so blown away that was awesome
buckglitter: and for the folks in my blog, because I wanna copy and paste this whole mess just like when Amy won tickets to Hawaii, I have to let everyone know, Amy bought me Rob Dickinson's solo cd for christmas, and said that she was also going to win me tickets to a private show rob is playing at the friars club in beverly hills... well she just won me the tickets! And I hope you have enjoyed this conversation!
buckglitter: anything to add miss thang?
tahitidreamin: i dont' even know what to say
tahitidreamin: i am sooooo excited
tahitidreamin: hahahahaha
buckglitter: yay!
tahitidreamin: we are going to tour with him
buckglitter: hootie hoo!
tahitidreamin: and that is all i have to say

No comments: