Monday, December 12, 2005

Huckleberry Finished

I finished read "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn" a week or so ago. I really did enjoy it for the most part, except the bit with Tom at the end got a bit tiresome for me. I must say though I really did enjoy the story, but I felt a great regret that as I child I had to see the silly movie that someone made, it kept cropping up into my head to great annoyance.
I'm now reading Moby Dick, I seem to be on an American lit kick.
Things are happening at the moment. I believe the Album to be very nearly completed, if not totally completed. What will happen next nobody knows.

Today in my mail box I got notice from the Rain, of the Art Ghetto, or should I say formerly of the Art Ghetto, basically stating that she was leaving the Art Ghetto. I have some sentimental feelings about all this, as in the past Shitting Glitter has had many connections with them. Things went a little sour though, and I've only been witness to their movements from afar.
Being in a band is hard work, and it takes a lot of swallowed pride and faith in your others. I commend Rain and Thor for what they accomplished in their time together, and for having the strength of character to be crazy enough to put their lives into a van and travel around the country for what they believe in.
I think Thor will continue the Art Ghetto. Amy and I saw him last week at a Barbecue restaurant. I wanted to say hello but I didn't know if it was appropriate. Politics gets the better of us some days.

No comments: