Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Performance Review 2013

Here is my list of goals from 2013 with the results:

2013 Goals

1. Complete S no S Album "10 Digits" - Ha Sucka! I completed this one in April. you can get it here for no cost: http://snos.bandcamp.com

2. Improve reading speed - I totally did nothing to further this goal. I'm interested in this concept, but I guess I was too lazy to actually take it on. I should actually just read more in general. Last year was no good reading year.

3. Complete all mission in "Zombies, Run!" - This i did easily, many times over. would you like to see my stats from the year? well here you are:
163 runs
709.43 mi dist
123:42:42 time
To bad about my hip injury that sidelined me for the last month and a half. I've been tipping my toes back in the running waters slowly. It's going to take a lot to get back to where I was. I'll need to be smarter about how I do it too, incorporating workouts that aren't runs.

4. Complete and release something from Turbo Sunshine - Just barely can I claim victory in this one. http://turbosunshine.bandcamp.com 5. Complete one video project for S no S & Turbo Sunshine - This gets a score of 1/2. I did complete several S no S videos, but nothing for turbo.

6. Go to bed earlier, wake up better rested - I'm not sure, but I'm inclined to say that I did do this better than I had in previous years. I'll count it.

7. Be a good mentor - Shit, this is a tough one. I did well until the system got in my way. Now I have very little contact with my mentee. I'll not count this, it wouldn't be right.

8. Create Demo Real for Turbo Filmworks - So didn't do this. 9. Focus more on the the present - I'll award no points for this. I caught myself not being present too much last year, which is an improvement but it's not a victory.

10. Remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that I've had - Ok, I did.

Total score. 5.5 out of 10. Honorable Mentions of achievement: I learned to bake a lot more shit. I rode my bike a lot. I made the bed nearly every day. I tried hard.

2013 was a year of unforeseen obstacle. It really screwed with me at times but I made it out the other side and I'm now facing down a new year. I'll make a goal list soon. RIP 2013, you won't be missed.

3 comments:

Scarlet said...

Ya did good, kid!

aes9999 said...

Nice work! Now about those TPS Reports...mmmmmkay?

Rik no Blog said...

Bom!