Wednesday, January 29, 2014

11 months left

I decided that my new year will actually begin on February 1st. We as a species don't live in perfect sync so why pretend to share the same annual cycle? As an added bonus to this new way of thinking, I'm not late getting in my year goals, I'm early! 1. Take a class 2. Respect my voice as an instrument 3. learn to cook, bake and prepare more delicious yet sensible food. 4. Figure out the meaning of life. 5. Execute a balanced exercise regime 6. Finish the 8th S no S Album 7. Release a new Turbo Song every other month 8. Learn a new skill 9. Regularly Meditate 10. Move on and let shit go.

2 comments:

Scarlet said...

Splendid idea, I'm going for a resolution, too, beginning February 1! Thanks for the inspiration!

Rik no Blog said...

Faria sentido se eu entendesse!