Monday, February 27, 2012

Post Haze

With the Academy Awards last night Awards Season is now drawing to a close. Hopefully this will allow me to clean my desk at work of the stacks and stacks of paper. I hope to experience less stress in my work life for a while, though there are signs that stress reduction isn't really in the cards around here. So we lived through another season, I'm relieved.

Last night I made a playlist of the Turbo Sunshine Demos and laid on the floor in my room next to the bunny and listened to them through headphones. So far there are 9 songs and they all fit pretty well together. some of them flowed into each other nearly perfect. I need to add at least one different flavor before I start trying to tie it all up into an album, I have a feeling it needs to be down tempo.

1 comment:

Scarlet said...

hope you will share, soon.