Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Morning Reading

"Am I an optimist? I see hope in the very fact that we brag so little, and that we worry so much about the parts of the task still left undone." - David Brin

I'm again actively not working when I have a lot to do. Some days the only way to gain the activation energy to begin being the only person in this office actually working is by taking a bit of time to myself. I take comfort in the fact though that with a cash short fall this week I'm the only person in my office being paid... so fair is fair but it's still difficult.
So prior to whipping out a big round of press billing I read this excellent interview with David Brin. David has become my favorite living author. I get so much out of each of his books, but more than anything I just enjoy reading them, they are very fun to me. I really want to revisit the second uplift trilogy. Followed perhaps by the first.

Here is the interview.

Okay, now I will work.

No comments: