Thursday, November 17, 2011

Time ticking down

I walked through the chatue de Vincennes yesterday afternoon. It's quite a large compound with a moat, castle and keep. It was cold so I didn't stick around for the tour. We have a large tub in the timeshare, so I had a bath to warm up after my walk. Angela was already in the process of prepping her self fabulous. Last night was my first chance to dress up so it was exciting. Angela wore a formal gown and I had a sparkly purple bow tie. It felt nice.
Once ready we shlepped it down to the metro line one and transferred to the 9. The metro exits with a nice view of the Eiffel tower. We found a little cafe near the crazy horse saloon where we had a nice dinner. Or waiter was lovely and very kind and very interested in angela's tattoos. Angela had ravioli and I again had a croque mosiuer (sp).
After dinner we wandered around some and waited for the Eiffel tower to pop. Once it did we went to the crazy horse, I will talk about that and raidd bar later, we are leaving.

No comments: