Friday, February 18, 2011

Somehow You Can't Get Around It

I've got a blogging block on. Stand at my desk a moment ago I decided to just open a blog window and see what came out. I've done 2000 push ups this week at work. In an effort to make my job less sedentary I started doing a set of 25 push ups each time I get up to do something. I've been doing this 4 weeks and it's actually pretty apparent already in my physique. I feel better at the end of the day too, though perhaps this is just a sense of pride.

I'm getting a bit more productive here and there on the turbo sunshine recordings, and I'm pretty pleased with how they are developing. Devin will be coming over tomorrow to help and get creative. I'm very much looking forward to this. Devin and I have not worked together in the same room like this for a couple years.

It's going to rain this weekend.

In a few weeks my parents will visit and they along with Devin and Dylan, Angie and myself will be renting a house in Three Rivers, on the edge of the sequoia forest. only 2 nights but I'm so looking forward to it.

Perhaps I will get around this block.

1 comment:

Scarlet said...

You think you've had a blogging block! I'd say you did well! Admire you're physical work-out at work, a great place to get your fitness in so you're ready for other things when you get home! Love your blogs, keep em coming, please!