Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I should be doing other things

I'm slacking on my work. Can't muster up to do it. It's probably only half a day of serious hard paper work, but it just doesn't seem that pressing. Perhaps this afternoon I'll feel motivated enough to accomplish some of these tasks.

It was cold last night when I ran. I had to bundle up, hood on with my hands pulled into my sweat shirt. I felt sort of like I was driving a tank. Slow and plodding but powerful and ready to be attacked. I think it was the decreased vision from the hood. I don't like to lose any peripheral vision. Two weeks ago I was feeling faster, I was running against time, trying to improve my minutes per mile. This week I don't care, it's enough to just be outside and running.
I like the chill in the air while I run but I'm tired of the streets and the cars and the pavement. I am ready for the clocks to change and for my dirt and the hills and the sun.

1 comment:

Scarlet said...

And...at least you blogged about it!