Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May Steps

It's been a while since I've been here to check in. A tooth ache had me pretty well down and out last week. I've since been to the dentist and the pain is now gone. Angela and I continue to improve our apartment and ready our home to accept visitors. It has sure been a long row to hoe but we are tending the crops and getting there. It's looking very pretty and really starting to feel like home. I can't tell you how excited I am to have it finished, thus the act of living and breathing can commence.

Last week I didn't do any exercise. I was allowing my foot and mouth to heal. What am I a horse? Hoof and mouth? I was feeling pretty sloppy by the end of the week. This week I am back to my quest for better health with a vengence. I'm eating excellent and worked out last night with no foot pain.

Musical creation has hit a small snag. I need a ram upgrade.

Life is good, more soon.

1 comment:

Scarlet said...

Foot pain, what foot pain...did you tell me about this?