Friday, April 17, 2009

Albino Elephant

Earlier this week I was looking for a particular S no S (my old solo project). I was chatting with Ronnie about it in google talk and soon it popped up on my computer screen, sent from Ronnie's old studio computer. Back in the S no S hay day Ronnie and I were constantly video conferencing and sharing files back and fourth. So when he found that track for me he copied me his entire received files folder, it turned out to be a treasure trove of unreleased S no S.

I am now in the beginning stages of compiling "albino elephant (pretty rare for rare)" the untold album from S no s.

In addition to that, for those who are interested I'm going to recompile all five original S no S albums into one massive zip file. Call it putting it behind me so that I can move bravely forward!

Here is my first crack at a track list:

Track List

1. It's Coming Down
2. Blunder and the Change
3. New Demo (will probably actually name this one)
4. Cheap
5. Sigh One (Version 2)
6. Yellow Submarine
7. Jeogie
8. Circa
9. Green Being (Demo)
10. Lushing (Ronnie and Brandon Barely Live)
11. Stranger Strange
12. As if
13. Timiner (Demo)
14. Ceremony
15. Lobster Vamped

No comments: