Friday, November 30, 2007

Why I don't paint














Surfing the net a while back I came across an old website for my first solo project. I was surprised to find it still up and running. Being the type of person that I am, I decided to snag the artwork and background paintings. I will now upload them here, without comment, to preserve them for a bit longer, and to remind myself why I don't paint. However I will say that these paintings were more for art therapy purposes. It wasn't about the finished piece, it was about the doing. In all honesty I enjoyed doing them. I also really enjoyed that back then I had the time to take up an artistic endeavor of which I had no knowledge at all. Everyone should have that kind of time now and then. Maybe this post should have been titled, "Why I Should Paint".





















No comments: