Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Something September Wholesome

I am feeling on a whole. Different than feeling on a hole isn't it? Hmm...
I actually didn't mean to type that first sentence that way, but It came out like that, then the second one came out and I decided that I should run with it, and perhaps weave a theme out of it. In the middle of that last sentence I added the word "wholesome" to the title, for purpose of making my thread into a theme.
I am though, feeling much more whole today than I have in a while. I am eating much better than I ever do, and I've been exercising, running and walking far. I've also been avoiding drink, which doesn't come very natural to me. I've been sleeping. Oh, how much have I been sleeping? Enough to wake up not feeling tired. It is amazing. This is what old people are always going on about with getting enough sleep. It's nice, but it's also not easy, even though it would seem that it is.
My music is waking me up again too. I feel in a sense as if I've been sleeping through it, but now the same old pull is back upon me. You see, it all seems tied together, and it all began to defrost once my feet felt the familiar pitter patter rhythm of a good run. Little bits of matter which have been blocking in my being shook and vibrated during my run. They entered my my new fresh clean living blood and were immediately dissolved and used for energy. I've burned enough midnight oil in the preceding months and now I feel a shift to a renewable resource.

This past weekend was good. Amy and I spent Friday helping a friend through a bad domestic situation. Then Saturday I made it to Malibu to re-acquaint myself with SG's work in progress. Sunday Amy, Marc and I ate a home made breakfast, followed by a trip to the dog park and then a trip to a human park, where we parked ourselves and ate celery and hummus, while we all three read. I was reading "The Painted Drum", and I enjoying it a great deal, all the while feeling whole.

1 comment:

Scarlet said...

Love the pic of the dog park and love reading what you have to say.