Thursday, June 29, 2006

Someone Painted "April Fools" in Big Black Letters on a "Dead End" Sign

My poor little blog, forgotten and neglected. I've been neglecting many things lately I'm afraid. I lost my cell phone for a few hot weeks, which offered a nice little rest. I had to get a passport which felt nice but expensive. I've been really sleeping too litte.

Since I last checked in SG played in Albuquerque, at gay pride, then the next day at Los Angeles gay pride, with an all night drive in between.

I've been thinking about all kinds of different things, they are all pretty exciting to me.

I'm working on getting in a better mood than I have been, it appears to be working.

I really did mean for this entry to be a little more content oriented but alas it's not in me. I'm going to swim in the Internet.

No comments: