Friday, October 07, 2005

Always been a fan

Nice day to have a little blog I guess. This week has been catch up and flea battle. Our poor kitties, they know not why they are not allowed in the bedroom. They have waited at the door and wondered for days why they are not allowed in. Henry has given up on us, he's taken to hiding out in the kitchen to prove to us that we need him more than he needs us. Unless candy or gravy is involved. Wednesday night we stepped up the battle and spent $70 and 3 hours on the offensive, signs that we will prevail are there if you look hard enough, but poor Arthur can't see that yet.
Tonight we play some bar I've never been to or heard of. I prefer to go in cold.

I have another idea that I want to start blogging about today but it will probably take a great deal of time.

No comments: