Thursday, April 07, 2005

tire legs

I have been walking a lot this week, still very much enjoying it. The mornings are difficult, because I have been taking a rather large dose of sleeping pills in the night. Waking up drowsy with less than 25 minutes to walk 2 miles does not make for leisure. The walk home is a different story. Amy has been walking to and from work also, her stretch is just a little bit farther than mine. I generally get off the train at the same time she gets off work, if not a little earlier, then it's a race to see who can get to the other one before they get home... Okay, it may be a little fuzzy cheesy, but it sure seems like great fun to me. Not to mention the exercise...
The single is nearing completion, I think.... I have been collaborating with someone who goes by the name of a large sandwich, it's been a very worthwhile learning experience, but it also shows me how much I have no understanding of.

No comments: