Friday, April 29, 2016

General Update and Such

Back to running again after being sick a lot at the end of last year and then being busy at work with show season, so I have massive blisters on the back of my feet from my first long runs in a while.  Not fun.
Angela and I have been working on Quickbooks certifications.  We've completed and passed the first course there is much celebration.  More to go, her small bookkeeping practice is growing though.  It's a pleasure to watch her succeed and to know that if my occupation ever goes away I'll have someone I like to work for and with.
My work has kept itself more interesting by adding in field duties.  I've learned to do a lot more in the realm of computer networking and phone installations and I continue to learn more each day.  Progress can be very exciting.  I may even get to travel to one of the sites of the political conventions for work this year.  Crossing fingers for that.
After our last camping trip went so fun Angela and I have booked another one.  We are going to Idyllwild in late May to camp and experience the magic.
In mid may we also get to pass that way to stay in a nice house with a pool in Palm Springs with Devin and Dylan.
And in a month and a half we will have the pleasure of a long weekend visiting my niece and nephew in Kansas City.  Woot Woot!
I've done a lot of work on Devin's Album in the last couple of weeks, that should be coming out soon.  My S no S album will probably be wrapped up very soon as well.  Perhaps a few more vocals to record this weekend should do it for that.

The excitement level is strong for all of this.
Here are some photos to help celebrate.
 Fresh havin' a rest
 toon is not amused
 Colin and I using face swap
 Tiger and I using face swap
 Angie and I went to see Dita Von Teese at the Avalon, here's Murray Hill in full Showbiz pose
 Dita!
Buddy and I, we still got it. 


2 comments:

Scarlet said...

Thanks for the update, it's very helpful when family is fo far apart. Love the pics very much, please keep them coming! Face swap is new to me, what fun!

Devin Tait said...

Thank you for all the work you've been doing for my album, it all sounds great and is really upping the quality of the work overall.