Monday, July 13, 2015

Another weekend Past

Friday night I played a show with Devin Tait & the Traitors at an art gallery in south centralish.  There was a guitar player/contortionist/performance artist.  Here is a video Angie took of her.  The set with Devin and crew went very well, people danced and had a great time.  I think it was the perfect show to begin my hiatus on. 
 Saturday night we stayed up late with out friend AJ and then we slept in.  Angie and I then drove out to malibu to spend some time on the beach and just be out of Loa Angeles
 We found this beach to be very nice and empty!
 See, no other peoples
 US
 selfie

 On Sunday my brothers were out of town so we rode our bikes over to hang out with bootsie.  
 He was pretty


 Then we stopped at a store to get beer and snacks to take to our friend Jennns.  I was pleased to see they had tank 7!  
Our ride was made all the more fun by the blue tooth speaker I attached to my handlebars so we could listen to the fantastic new Beck song Dreams... over and over as we rode around!  

No comments: