Monday, January 19, 2015

Almost like being there Pt. 1

I'm a happily married man as of 19 days ago.  I know many faithful readers of my blog would have loved to attend our ceremony and were not allowed to do so.  Trust me when I tell you that we love all of you so much that we decided to keep everyone away so as to avoid putting anyone out.  Now as one of the only 2 witnesses anyone of you know that was in attendance I shall do my very best to share with you and all of human history the data which you so desire.

The officiant of our wedding was Las Vegas Gene Simmons and he was AMAZING!
  image reposted with no permission but mad love and respect. 


Today as I was scanning some of the documents relating to our legal union, I realized that LV Gene had been cool enough to include his script of our vows in the envelope with the other documents.  Special points if you can tell me the number of Kiss songs referenced in said vows.  


Thanks for reading and look out for more.  

2 comments:

Scarlet said...

Way cool stuff! I guess 12 song references, but im not real great with Kiss trivia. Love the pic!

Devin Tait said...

I love the script! I can't even guess how many song titles were in there, I am sure there were a lot! I'll just double mom's guess and say 24.