Monday, October 20, 2014

keeping up with the drummer

Leaving town this Thursday for a long weekend in New Orleans.  First time visit to a city I have always wanted to experience.  We are travelling to N.O. on the invite of a friend of ours who attended university there.  There is apparently a very fun costume party that we are going there to attend.  I'm going as Elton John...


This Elton John  to be exact.  

I don't have much expectation of what to see or do in New Orleans.  I find it usually works out better to keep travel expectations low and things that I "must" see or do to a minimum.  


Classes is still going relatively well.  We should get our second test results tonight in class. That could dramatically change how well class is going, this test was darn hard and took me up until 2 minutes to end.  Cross your fingers for Angie and I.  


Music is busy as always.  Devin Tait and the Traitors are about to put out a pretty stellar halloween EP, complete with at least one and maybe two music videos.  The for sure music video is for a new song called "until the break of dawn", it's a fun little monster romp and the video is just great.  

Turbo Sunshine just put out a new single, available here:

S no S is still hard at work on album number 8.  Here is one of the songs in progress:

Lastly there is a new collaboration in the works, but that will be discussed at another time.  

1 comment:

aes9999 said...

That costume is going to be so rad! And I can't wait to hear how you did on the test.