Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Zombies Run Season 2 Wrap


Zombies, Run! Season 3 gets released today.  I'm excited to have some new features and missions.  I pretty well clobbered Season 2, running every mission at minimum twice.  Above is my season 2 base, which I apparently get to keep building on in Season 3.  Here are my current stats at the end of season 2.  This combines all Zombies, Run! activities to date.

199
runs
864.93 mi
dist
152:00:54
time

Recovery from my over-running injury has come along nicely.  I'm trying to take days off seriously to assure it doesn't happen again, but damn, I like to eat, so that makes it hard.  On that same front I've also decided to try and drop 10 or 15 pounds.  I assume that will make the running a bit nicer on my aging bones and body.  

I have a new mileage milestone in mind.  Google maps tells me that walking from Hollywood to Kansas City is a 1,583 mile trip.  When I get that number down I'll have a little party in my heart.  Hey, I'm over half way there!  Readers in Hays, Ks, I'll have that heart party at 1,325 miles.   With no injuries I may be able to knock that number out by the end of the year.  


   

3 comments:

Scarlet said...

I'm impressed with your goal setting! I know you will get it done.

Unknown said...

Download The Amazing Spider Man 2

Unknown said...

In accordance with different traditional recommendations, it is often identified in which satchels have been the most preferred hand bags inside the health-related market since medical doctors regarded these best to carry around although achieving their particular specifications seamlessly. fake chanel handbags In reality, on this modern age satchels remain regarded as being the particular trendiest hand bags. Females typically pick these kinds of hand bags while they can be purchased in different types and will match up together with diverse attires to be able to go with the particular garments used. replica burberry handbags You can find a few principal forms of satchel totes, which can be found in fashion retailers. replica dior Messenger hand bags, backpacks and also trolleys will be the classes they may be separated directly into. dior outlet They're some sort of hand bags which can be if at all possible used on the shoulders while they feature a combination wrist strap, which usually assist because the principal help. louis vuitton replica As a result, it is possible to both sleep that on your own spine or perhaps on the side of one's physique. They may be really big and also impressively built to match up any woman’s garments and also type. Is generally considerably getting these kinds of hand bags will be their particular all-purpose layout that will fit different garments and also situations.