Monday, July 29, 2013

Channel Batch Export

I'm running down tracks from the Turbo Album so I can transport them the studio here in the apartment, to the studio at the new rehearsal studio. It feels good to have decided to finish the first turbo album, no matter how it turns out it must be completed. I'm ready to write new turbo tunes but I'm holding off, that's not the position that I need to be in. I'm thinking of trying to hold my own feet to the sunshine and forcing myself to list the work I do on the album as I do it. So there, tonight I exported the channel batches for Welcome to the fallout to take to the studio downtown.

The downtown recording set up is trying to remain minimal, tracking only, no mixing. At least not yet.

I also exported the channel batches for American Quicksand.

Angie and I ran through a couple of songs last night, we both felt pretty underwhelmed with the performance.

I ran down "I need a priest" also. JULY 2013 16 runs 76.15 mi distance 11955 calories 13:17:13 time

No comments: