Sunday, March 03, 2013

Weekend luxury

It's been nice this weekend.  A fondue party at our apartment Thursday night ran late, leaving Angela and I exhausted Friday at work. Angela luckily didn't have to work as late and came home to do 5 loads of dishes and tidy up.   I took the subway home and joined her.  
We walked a few blocks to Grub, a place my brother Devin knows well.   It was cute as can be and delicious.  Angie ordered the crab cake burger and I opted for the shrimp poboy.  I made the best decision it was decided.  Our dinner on the patio was just what was needed to kick off a weekend to relax and reward ourselves.  With the Oscars over, it was time to spend some over time money. 
We retired super early on Friday night, both of us fast asleep by 9:30.
Saturday we walked to mendicino farms for a sandwich pitstop on the long walk to feed and care for our brother's cat Bootsy.  Kitty fed and loved we walked back home.  Next up was a nap for Angela and a nice long run up runyon canyon for me.
After a run and a shower it was time for massages at barai Thai massage in silverlake.  We had yuletide money we had earmarked for just this occasion.  The deep tissue massage was just what my crimped neck and sore legs needed. 

This no

This morning we treated ourselves to pedicures, my first time. It was great then a light sushi lunch and a nap. Now I'm blogging by the window, ready to create some music.




1 comment:

Gary Morgan said...

12 month cash loans give you immediate access to the cash that you so urgently require for personal works. You can borrow the cash without credit checks and ensure that repayment is burden less in easy installments. http://www.12monthcashloans.me.uk