Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sister Visitor

I've been none wordish on the internet lately, blogging only really in pictures. It's just fine to do that sometimes. So says I. I've been hammering away at things slowly and surely, I'm happy about a lot of stuff. I'm ready for my creative season, April and May. I feel a surge coming and I want to capture it, channel it and complete some things. Crossing appendages. Devin Tait and the Traitors played last night at the Viper Room. It was a great gig, the sound was wonderful. It was all the more special because our little Sister Adrienne was there. She is in town on business and originally didn't think she would be able to make the show, but luck would have it that she did. Special night. We got to have dinner at Panini across the street and to me another lifetime ago, after sound check. After the show we had a champagne toast at Devin and Dylan before calling it a fairly early night. I'm at work. It's raining. Outside our front room window in our apartment there is a tree. In the tree is a Dove. her name is Mabel, she has a nest. Her husband's name is Fankie, he walks on her head. Mabel has 2 eggs in the nest. The cats love to watch her from the window. Angela and I check on her constantly. It's the cutest thing ever.

2 comments:

aes9999 said...

Oh my, I would LOVE to meet Mabel and her family!!

Scarlet said...

Love that you took the time to blog about Adrienne being in LA and the show at the Viper Room and your doves naned Mabel and Frankie! You are unbelievable!!